Powerheart G5 AED
The reliable, easy-to-use AED, with advanced therapy to help you save a life.
The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine real-time CPR feedback, fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times.
The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best chance of survival.
Rugged and reliable, so it’s always on duty
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment.
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing.
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- 7-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Real-time CPR feedback gives rescuers specific guidance on compression depth and rate as recommended by the 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders (available in select languages).
Advanced patient care
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Customisable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet user’s needs and preferences.
- Automatically detects paediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
- Easily update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
- Quickly transfer and review data via USB.
For more information or to arrange a demonstration, contact the office using the web form or phone.